View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 17:40   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rape sentence too 'lenient'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
As long as the concensus of the society is to build a matriarchal order
I hear this quite a bit, but we must be building the worst matriarchy ever encountered.

To take a few examples (I am using my own country as an example, I appreciate things may be different elsewhere, and these figures are from 2003-2005 so perhaps are a little out of date) :
Males make up a little under half the population but
- 80% of MPs
- 70% of Local Councillors
- 83% of House of Lords
- 91% of Directors of FTSE100 companies
- 93% of Senior Police Officers
- 87% of Local Authority Chief Executives
- 75% of Senior Civil Servants
- 88% of University Vice Chanellors
- 90% of Editors of national newspapers
- 90% of Chief Executives of Media Companies in FTSE350
- 90% of High Court and Above Judges
etc...

I've read recently that the number of paper millionaires is a lot more equal due to inheritance, divorce and house price craziness, but the last Times Rich List had just 91 women in the top 1000 richest Britons.

If we're heading towards matriarchy then it's taking it's time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote