View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 06:24   #33
Breezer
Gone Fishin

Breezer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Curse of Power

SLICK

The room you recognize as the one you came in from, with the pool of water leading out. The current is still strong, but the lights that came on seem to have turned other things on. Namely, a door has opened revealing a large computer. Hannah runs over and unknowingly places her hand over a circular scanner while she looks at the computer. The scanner lights up and scans her hand. The main screen comes on, and a persons face appears. He looks at you, says a few unintelligible words, and then switches to english.

"Ah, yes, greetings. My apologies for bringing you here in such a rude fashion, but it was necessary. More will be explained to you later, but if you will return to the tunnels that lead up to the surface and down further, you will see that I have removed the security door. Inside you will find your destinies."

As he says this, a lot of commotion is heard and seen going on in the background.

"I am truley sorry I do not have time to explain more to you right now, but you see we are in a bit of a rush. This is a pre-recorded message. By the time you get this, I don't know where I'll be. I trust you will be able to figure out what you need to do and stop the invasion, thus saving the world. Power can be a great help and blessing......and also a great curse....use what you find wisely. You may only take one each. You will understand more when you arrive, goodbye"

"Nothing is more frightful than ignorance in action." --Goethe
Breezer is offline   Reply With Quote