View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 02:25   #12
Breezer
Gone Fishin

Breezer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Curse of Power

It probably would have been a good idea to vary your skills a bit, but if you want to keep those, I won't stop you. If you want to change, put it in your next post. I'll assume everyone is down in the main lobby even though only flapjack said he was. Also, any firearms will be confiscated rather quickly by authorities, so until someone says otherwise, we'll say you have nothing. I'll modd you there to speed things up.

Andy and Trisk arrive with their traveling buddies/friends/counterparts. They arrive barely in time and the coke man is obviously growing impatient.

FLAPJACK:

One of your friends mailed you some weird article about some alleged chinese secret service agents going awol. No spam though, thanks to the great email filter.

ALL

You all pile into the van and after a short trip arrive at the docks. You see an elegant glass bottom boat tied to the dock and the excitement builds. Connor walks straight toward the boat and then turns to one on the other side. It's a small charter boat that looks like something out of "Gilligan's Island" and it has the name "SS Minnow" painted on the side. Connor hops aboard

"All aboard thats coming aboard! None of you get sea sick very easy do you?"

"Nothing is more frightful than ignorance in action." --Goethe
Breezer is offline   Reply With Quote