View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 11:43   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
So in conclusion, you are wrong kila. Most of what is written in papers is true. That is the scary part. As I said I will await the response of say Yahwe, until we can pass this as gospel, or at least an agreed opinion.
You seem to have missed my point Piglet, sure most of the stuff they print is true but they often claim to have sources close to the person saying things like "xxx is deeply upset" or something similar, and most of the time, these sources are made up, they aren't giving out any real false information and nobody sues them for it.

Also as ASG said, there's a LOT of bias in the gutterpress, a great deal of the stuff we read is opinion made to look like fact.