Thread: GD is poetry!
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:46   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD is poetry!

There once was a person with rhymes rather poor
His father a bastard, his mother a hoor.
To say he was brilliant is clearly a lie
His poems as bad as a week old shit pie

Then a group of enlightened ones came to his aid
"Stop posting" they cried in united tirade
"Our language you clearly need some time to master
Your poetry skills are a total disaster"

"I Shall not" cried the gent, his voice all a quiver
"Give up my wonderful poetry? never!
My rhyming is perfect, my putdowns uncanny
And besides, just last week i was shagging your granny"

On this final remark the GD'ers agreed
That this neg rep monsters account must be freed
"Off to SA with you" the mods cried as one.
And they banned his account , and man was that fun!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote