View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 23:36   #74
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD, a hair problem

And Jersey am i rite?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
it prevents the horror of listening to hairdressers talking about the weather
Actually when I got my head shaved from it's longish length down to a #2, the guy started trying to talk to me. I told him I was getting it shaved ready for when it started coming out, as I'd just been diagnosed with cancer and was going to start chemo. He didn't try to strike up any more conversations