Thread: Fetish
View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 09:52   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
am not telling
You can't say you're not telling.
Either you post some random comment and/or you post your fetish, or you don't post. You must (secretly) want to force us to tell you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
fetˇish also fetˇich (fĕt'ĭsh, fē'tĭsh) pronunciation
n.

1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
I've narrowed it down, and it can really only be my cock, heh.

Quote:
Ok, so:
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

Hmm...belly's on girls. Nicely formed, proportional, slender. However it's not really a fetish as a girl doens't have to have one to get me turned on.
I think the point is more, if she does have one does it turn you on? Not "this is the only thing that turns you on ever"

Quote:
So I said... a bit of pain preference, some chains, ropes, latex, gas masks and piercings...and roberts your mothers brother, I'm interesting. Or disturbed. Either or.
You can't have all of them, that's greedy. I'd go with the ropes and chains personally, and maybe a few cool piercings.

Quote:
Oh and by the way, I thought your ramadan gf dumped you. Plus, should she be watching Sex and the City at all? If you can't eat during the daylight hours, I'm proabably right in thinking you cant watch simulated sex and perversion at any time....
As long as you watch it when it's dark and you don't get off over it, it's probably ok