Thread: Fetish
View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 06:19   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Fetish

fet·ish also fet·ich (fĕt'ĭsh, fē'tĭsh) pronunciation
n.

1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.

Err...does a lucky pair of socks count?

Ok, so:
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

Hmm...belly's on girls. Nicely formed, proportional, slender. However it's not really a fetish as a girl doens't have to have one to get me turned on.
Nothing werid really, I'm just uninteresting. 'Vanilla' as I was called by one girl. That's my problem she said. So I said... a bit of pain preference, some chains, ropes, latex, gas masks and piercings...and roberts your mothers brother, I'm interesting. Or disturbed. Either or.

Oh and by the way, I thought your ramadan gf dumped you. Plus, should she be watching Sex and the City at all? If you can't eat during the daylight hours, I'm proabably right in thinking you cant watch simulated sex and perversion at any time....