Thread: Fetish
View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 02:19   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Dace, when you see me post, you seem to see "men".

I think is a reflection on you more than it is me.

Tell us.

Yeah,

It's kind of cute that you think that.

I mean, it's cute the way that your repressed homosexuality has come out in a non agressive way.

Surely! that has to be agreed as cute?

Your repressed homosexual feelings could have led you to pipe bombing a gay pub. So when i weigh up all the pros and cons.

It is better that your repressed homosexual desires leads you to make shit jokes on my forum than if your repressed homosexual desires made you slaughter tens of innocents in cold blood.

but. I must confess.

there is a part of me that (even though you managed to not murder tens of innocent people because you did this instead) would rather that you just admitted that you were gay.

rather than clutter up GD with your shit attempts at schoolyard humour.

I know! I know! That is selfish of me, all i should think about is the lives that were saved!