Thread: Fetish
View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 01:23   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fetish

So I was at my ramadan girlfriends place, with her and her two mates. They put on sex and the city. Anyway in this particular episode it was about fetishes, and the point was made everyone has something that turns them on. Now when I was trying to think about it, I think the thing that really turns me on is perhaps the thought of being caught, doing it where I shouldnt, stupid it sounds but I love it when I kiss a womans breasts while she is on top thats always a good turn on too.

Anyway whats your fetish or "turn on" so to speak. Everyone has one im sure.