Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 21:04   #70
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Someone linked me to this the other day. Although it's aimed at a different topic it's worth reading in terms of the relevance of some the remarks made.
The reports/articles are mainly concerned with the different styles of learning (there's 6-8 I think, although the main ones are Visual/Auditory/Kinaesthetic) than assessment. That's also quite an interesting topic though. Some people much prefer to learn how to do maths simply by doing questions over and over and over until they understand the concept (this was how I was taught and it worked pretty well).

There's lots of different styles of teaching now though, to cater for all the different types of learners. It makes planning lessons much harder, as you have to take the three main types of learning into account (or at least you're supposed to)