Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 19:48   #63
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sorry, I didn't realise you were such an expert on the National Curriculum. What do you think of the proposed changes for the 2009 objectives then?
I don't need to be an 'expert' on the National Curriculum, I'm merely using your last two topics you have posted on here as a guide, and using my experience 'out in the real world' to ascertain whether employers actually want these skills.

Quote:
I have actually explained this before but you're pretty dumb so I'll do it again. The lessons and subjects are not based around outcomes (ie: "i have created a picture"). It's about learning the skills and knowledge to do it again on their own.
So what skills and knowledge are they learning about SVG's? I simply refuse to acknowledge the ability to crop/paste/save is any kind of skill

Quote:
So I should just assume that they already know everything by the time they reach me at 11 years old? I'm sure that you were vastly intelligent and knew everything there was to know about everything Game, but some people have real problems understanding basic IT functions.
You were talking about your year 10 class, I didn't realise you had then gone to Year 7 in reference to the 'skills' you are teaching.

Whilst your patronising style of posting is annoying Tom, it's still not going to mask the fact you (a.) have no clue outside of 'school work'.
(b.) are likely to have a limited knowledge of the subject you teach (what was your degree in again?, and what formal IT qualifactions and experience do you have?).
(c.) you are an idle twat, which probably reflects on your teaching ability too.

I'm not saying kids know everything (amusing you flame Achi for doing what you do here), I'm saying to actually list Copy/Paste/Crop as a SKILL is laughable!

Last edited by Game^; 21 Mar 2008 at 21:43.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote