View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 16:12   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four thousand posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
all the students are going back to uni to continue with their lives. which means there should be plenty of spaces for drop outs like me in the supermarkets stacking shelves \o/

the thing about that flat is that i wouldn't use the sunbed/sauna/swimming pool (OCD etc), so i'm not sure if it's worth me paying for such extras. but then i can't find any other ones with bills and broadband included.
How are you going to afford £585 a month rent on a shelf-stackers wage?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote