View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2010, 12:31   #39
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: New Years Resolutions

It depends what youre after, if you want it really black then maybe go with coated/waxed. Acne does good coated black jeans for $200 or so (although theyre often on sale so you can get cheaper). I pretty much live in these, theyre intensely black and really soft (not stiff like most raw denim).

I think that looks good. Without wanting to sound creepy, I think your body/boobs makes it look feminine the way it is. It probably depends on your face/hair, but if you have long hair then I doubt its going to look butch. I dont know anything about girls fashion but if you wore it partially zipped like you have it there with a nicer t-shirt then it'd look fine imo.

Is there anyone that does slim coated black jeans for cheap (<$100)? They dont need to be great quality, I just want something I can wear out in the rain/snow without worrying about getting them dirty and all the coating coming off like I do with my more expensive ones.

I could just wear trousers instead I guess :/