Thread: Oz
View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2007, 23:28   #1
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Oz

Perhaps people who care are already aware of this, but after literally (for me at least) years of waiting, Oz Series 1 is out on DVD in the UK!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oz-Season-1-...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Now, I haven't seen an episode since I was about 16, and I don't lnow whether any of the enoyment came from being that young, and watching something so gritty and violent at 3 in the morning, but it is brilliant series, depicting life in the maximum security wing of a prison, with lots of stabbing and general prison-violence.

I'm excited anyway.