View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2017, 06:28   #41
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Does Gal Raiding Exist post tick 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Punctuation saves lives, for real.

Congrats, well done, that was difficult to figure out. Hey CBA, look at this!

This is not true though.

Sorry for not believing you when CBA as good as admitted to it and you told gm the same.

Evidently you don't because you did.

Kittenz were already our most hostile because you kept hitting our forts while we were both gal raiding. We however, didn't listen to little snakes like CBA and believe that Kittenz were deliberately targetting us and retaliate by ptargetting with our allies.

Lets hope you aren't so sensitive to a little incomings this round because judging by the size of you, you won't be able to avoid them all round. You really should do like everyone else though, and put CBA on ignore, i'm sure it'll benefit you and your alliance in the long run!

Damn girlie is bitter !!!

Liam this conversation has come to an end but if you hit my gal this round - apprime war declaration on you instantly - get me ?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote