View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2017, 07:06   #35
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Does Gal Raiding Exist post tick 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
I already gave numbers in our raids above, the numbers you are stating simply didn't happen and those planets in those gals were not the only ones who got hit. Hitting a 3 man "fort" gal and then a single night hitting 6 of one alliance accross 2 gals of 16 players, does not mean you are targetting that alliance.

If someone was to hit 2 of our fort gals for a number of consecutive nights, i would be suspicious and probably be pointing out to that alliance that we've noticed what they're doing, but this simply didn't happen the way you are claiming, which is the only basis of your argument.

The fact is, you lied to Kittenz, telling them that we were actively discussing deliberately targetting them in our block channels so they should hit us in return, when we were allied with your alliance at the time. But this is just the kind of politics I'd expect from someone like you.

I actually expected a little more from Demort than to just blindly follow words from a well known liar. Hell, if Demort had turned around and said, "you're fat, you haven't had incs, nummy nummy nummy" I'd have respected that a lot more instead of using your lies as an excuse.
You hit Kittenz - in block channel you didn't claim any of the sheet and you got peng to go with you - I said to peng and ct that was bad idea - I could get kittenz to not farm you back.

To me it felt like some of the anti ult block were blinding entering tick 900 expecting 0 incs after farming all of ult friends in the lead up.

Peng stopped to be fair and didn't get TOO badly hit back t900.

Norse app also hit kittenz

I asked kittenz to ping Norse - they did and Norse couldn't cope -35% first night of inc hence advandick retired

I saw Norse couldn't cope and ask kittenz to switch to help anti ult block.

Kittenz choose their other recent most hostile - CT - that's it plain and simple

Demort verify?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote