View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2017, 15:45   #24
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Does Gal Raiding Exist post tick 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Exactly....

The same is hitting 3 gals with 12(4*3) planets in of 1 ally and only hitting those planets.

That is P target - not Gal raiding as VenoX & Butcher constantly claim
I already gave numbers in our raids above, the numbers you are stating simply didn't happen and those planets in those gals were not the only ones who got hit. Hitting a 3 man "fort" gal and then a single night hitting 6 of one alliance accross 2 gals of 16 players, does not mean you are targetting that alliance.

If someone was to hit 2 of our fort gals for a number of consecutive nights, i would be suspicious and probably be pointing out to that alliance that we've noticed what they're doing, but this simply didn't happen the way you are claiming, which is the only basis of your argument.

The fact is, you lied to Kittenz, telling them that we were actively discussing deliberately targetting them in our block channels so they should hit us in return, when we were allied with your alliance at the time. But this is just the kind of politics I'd expect from someone like you.

I actually expected a little more from Demort than to just blindly follow words from a well known liar. Hell, if Demort had turned around and said, "you're fat, you haven't had incs, nummy nummy nummy" I'd have respected that a lot more instead of using your lies as an excuse.