View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2017, 07:37   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Does Gal Raiding Exist post tick 500

Okay so now coords are fairly open from early ticks.

Let us agree for the sake of this post that by tick 300 every alliance has full arby.

By tick 300 alliances normally have political deals.

Therefore after this time if you're hitting a galaxy you know two things. Firstly, what alliances are in that gal, & secondly who you have napped/ally in the same galaxy.

I so a few times last round tick 600 onwards then - just as example - CT said they were gal raiding but hitting 2 Kittenz gals with like 8 Kittenz planets on raid and maybe like 2 HR. CT would claim to be gal raiding. I disagreed.

I think after all intel is released and we approach the mid game section of the game gal raiding becomes defunct. Because if you hit a gal with lots allies in they will likely get def from their ally if they're not being targetted. ALso, if you hit a fort you are largely targetting that ally. tbh you might as well be doing full scale p target.

My example might be factually inaccurate, it's just my hazy memory as I am thinking of an example we can relate to.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote