View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 22:32   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Desert Island Discs

Daft Punk - Aerodynamic
Bob Dylan - Desolation row
Ben Folds - There's always someone cooler than you
Smashing Pumpkins - Geek USA
Simon and Garfunkel - I am a rock
The Beach Boys - I wanna go home
The Dresden Dolls - Delilah
The Postal Service - Such great heights

A lot of them were really hard as i normally get bored of a song quickly so tend to listen to albums, picking one song from each album is difficult.

Book: Gravity's Rainbow probably, or something like it that i haven't read yet that i can discover new things in each time i re-read it.

Luxury item: Goban, although i guess i could make one there...