View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 19:44   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Say goodbye to image searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
You are a pretty poor troll Green Spit.

I don't really use Google image search so it doesn't really bother me, when ever I try to enlarge the thumbnails something always goes wrong and the images never work. However, I don't really see what harm Google was causing by having the feature, surely it just generated additional traffic for the website since inorder to enlarge the image you have to see view the page it's on

the case was brought against google by a site called perfect 10 or something, and it was to stop google caching images which had been pirated from there and featured on other sites, quite frankly, its ****ing ridiculous that the judge expects google to be responsible for someone elses copyright violation