View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 22:19   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Say goodbye to image searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
that's like someone putting all their belongings on the street and expect them not to be stolen. when you put something on the internet, it's publicly accessible by anyone.

you must do extra work for your work to be protected, just like in happens outside of the internet ..
This is common sense, but I don't think this is a sound legal argument. Of course I'm no laywer so I don't really know.