View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 21:51   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
I don't see why anyone should be banned for posting a thread like this. The thread in itself however should be removed. Banning is almost never an acceptable option because the people you ban are not 'just' forum users, they are an active part of the community and banning them will resort to many ugly-ness-in-pm.

It was merely a counter point, I don't actually think banning an acceptable option for anything but the most blatant trolls and spanners. The thread in itself breaks no rules and there actually is a possible discussion in it. Although I would tend to agree that the tone of the initial post is inflammatory, accusatory and implies some sort of negligence on the behalf of the rest of PA and an inherent superiority in the actions supposedly (I have no idea whether the thread is true or not) taken.