View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 19:41   #28
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: Re: SFW

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
me? ill have opposition all through the round, ill be attacking any galaxy who ive not got m8s in hehe,

and yes it would be nice to see alliances who can act with a decent amount of independance without having to group up just because they arent good enough to win alone, or are afraid someone else will group up. not likely though.
kewl

I agree completely - by the time broke off from nar they were strong enough and active enough to compete with Nar/vvomm and they knew it.

All actions that have then happened from that point are symptomatic of 4 big alliances who actually hold all the players (lets not be naive enough to think that Nar/VVoMM was a equal split considering that I know wp has 300 members alone).

They dropped NaR for 2 reasons (because this block will not and cannot hold).

First reason is roids. VVomM had dried up immensely so they took a block not comparable in size and dumped it. Hardly actions of alliances which can perceived as "winninG".

The second reason was to ensure that the winning places come from those galaxies.

Now while such actions may have led to a fair fight in past rounds in current conditions a block that makes up perhaps 600 players of the highest score and activity (VVoMM may have 50% active alliance players after dying) is little more than a execution due to the spineless actions of the hc's involved.

I am still happy i protested> I am still happy i am playing the way i am playing with my friends. I hope weet aren't trying to convince themselves they are right or they are "owning" cause to my mind they are little above cowards.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 31 Mar 2003 at 20:01.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote