Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:38   #97
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

BTW i've stopped posting as much because:

1.) I dont really have access to the internet at the moment.

2.) I made a decision about a year ago (maybe a bit more) to stop chronicling my life online for two reasons. Firstly i was starting to get worried about the possibility of real people finding out about my actions. Secondly i felt that as my stories basically revolved around constant failure they might have some kind of reinforcing behavioural effect (i.e. i'd **** things up just for the amusement of having a good story). I wanted to break that cycle. Without my stories i'm not as good as a poster. I mean i write the occassional one liner or so that i find funny that i post without regard for whether anybody else appreciates it. As such i'm probably no great loss.