Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 00:14   #80
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
But frankly they are lying through their fingers and spreading the most pathetically transparent ad hominems around as though by telling the truth deffeh had done some awful thing.
You don't spread ad hominems around? Come on, Yahwe, don't be a hypocrite.

You seem to have some kind of fetish towards PB. Wherever it's mentioned you start rabbling on about how shit the place and its member is. If you want to believe we're all a bunch of childish, unintelligent morons, then fine, believe it, but stop going on about it on every opportunity. In all honesty, I doubt anyone cares.

I believe you're a big arrogant deepshit (towards people), but it's not like I'm rabbling on about it every God damn time you make a post, is it?