Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:14   #66
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
well you're wrong.

and it disturbs me to know that you think that.
I had already gathered your opinion was different to mine yahwe. It would be nice if you could actually elaborate instead of reiterate.

Quote:
no grown up members
Inaccurate.

Quote:
JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE BEING PURILE AND CHILDISH RATHER THAN TRYING TO PUSH WATER UPHILL BY SAYING THAT YOU ARE NOT CHILDISH AND PURILE

Admit to something you have constructed out of thin air without performing any actual research into the matter?
Thats as retarded a thing to do as it is for a jury to toss a coin to determine guilt or innocence.

Quote:
GD doesn't need defending and if it does need defending then i'll be damned if i'm going to do it. Gd is not a religion. it's not a clique. it doesn't improve your life by membership. And it doesn't seem to be particularly good at the moment.
The board, no. The actions of some of its members, yes and ultimately only those members can defend themselves. I agree with you that this board does not tend to be terribly good right now

Quote:
pb doesn't understand. all the names i typed above ... they don't understand at all.
Dont understand != dont agree.