View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 23:20   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The housing market

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
yes but how does that have anything to do with my point? just because people can do something one way doesnt mean that they wouldn't do it the hugely more easy way of going through the estate agent.

you arent disproving what i said, merely taking it off on a tangent
In fairness to you I am not fully sure what you are saying.

But, in fairness to me, if you are saying that estate agents are the reasons that house prices are incredibly high then i would like you to consider the following (i'm putting it in numbers because I like lists, as a friend i hope you'll forgive me)

1) houses are just like every other product you can buy except that they aren't built in factories and their numbers are fundamentally limited.
2) Britain is a small amount of land
3) People care an awful lot about where they live, they obsess about houses, they fall in love with them
4) Distance = Time. People have finite time and will not waste it travelling
5) 'estate agents' are several independant companies all trying to beat each other. they don't have a cartel or a 'smoke filled room'. they follow the market.