View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 01:14   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

1. Man Utd - They're on a roll after last season, can't bet against them
2. Chelsea - Close, but although I'm sure Drogba and Terry will carry them I just don't quite see them doing it
3. Liverpool - as much as it pains me to place us here, I can't see us getting top 2
4. Arsenal - still lacking that final edge
5. Spurs - Really solid squad of young players.
6. Everton - They have an annoying habit of getting around here each year for no apparent reason
7. Aston Villa - O'Neil will drag them up
8. Man City - Sven might show he's a semi decent manager. Don't expect anything for the first month
9. Newcastle - I think that Sam will pull them up.
10. Blackburn - Pretty solid squad but just won't quite make it
11. Portsmouth - Start well (but not as well as last 2 seasons) then drop as the season goes on
12. Reading - They might be higher than this, but I don't seem them doing as well as last season
13. Bolton - Sammy Lee is no replacement for Big Sam
14. West Ham - transfers have been positive (thanks furball ) but the midtable is so packed that the middle 10 teams could all be in pretty much any order depending upon injuries, jan transfer window, and luck.
15. Middlesbrough - They probably won't be this low but who knows.
16. Sunderland - I can see them staying up, but none of this uefa cup rubbish
17. Birmingham - Bruce will just keep them up
18. Fulham - They've been pretty close last season
19. Wigan - Wanted them to go down last season
20. Derby - Does anyone think they'll end higher than 20th?

In general I think any of my bottom 5 teams could go down (Derby are this season's given for being bottom).
The whole of the midtable stuff is a blur. Man City (and Villa) are most likely to finish lower, and Middlesbrough higher.
Out of the 3 teams promoted, Sunderland are most likely to "do a Reading".

I have no idea how it's going to go tbh. It might be as much sense to take them all in alphabetical order and see how that works; it could be closer!

Last edited by Appocomaster; 5 Aug 2007 at 02:09.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote