View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 10:38   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Does anybody remember what alliance first used a 'Wing' system?

I might be completely wrong and totally narrow minded on this e-dickery but when I got in contact with Grim (Xanadu leader) my little battlesquadron (trashmen) started to cooperate during the end of round 1 with the alliance Grim was leading, we worked as a offensive wing (taking out strong single planets opposing our friends regardless of their political background) for the alliance that later became Xanadu. Perhaps Trashmen wasn't unique in this fusioning of groups within PA as I wasn't much aware of what was happening around me and my e-friends during that time in the pa universe but I like to think I sort of introduced the entire system that was so typical of the entire structure of Virus and later, in a better way, Xanadu. Also I was (inactive) fleet commander of the old Virus at the time their wing structure got created.

edit:
As I said, I might miss some really 'important' bits in the exact history of these things as nowadays I just remember a big blurr of IRC faggotry, shitty ICQ conversations, badly going relationships a pathetic social life and shit food from the microwave.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 31 Jul 2007 at 10:52.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote