View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 14:13   #54
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

To be honest I'm fairly sure that with strict and consistent guidelines we'd see a lot more renamings for a while and then the whole "issue" would go away. You could probably reasonably well check R/P with something like a spamfilter specifically tuned for the task at signup and shuffle and catch most of the trash.

I don't really see it is a big issue either way, the community isn't that big and I doubt many people take it seriously, and if they do then they can report it, but like I said above, I think the MH should be consistent about what's considered a naughty name. Now while Theams reporting of Hosie at tick 13 was obviously not "serious" in that he didn't really feel offended, once the planet name was noticed and apparently okayed there shouldn't be second thoughts (Yes, they should've renamed him right away instead of changing their minds weeks later).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote