Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:12   #17
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
A forum's attitude and status (ie: "good" or "bad") is mostly based on the users. If you don't think it's good, then it could quite easily BECOME good by new people migrating there. The userbase is small enough to be altered (attitude-wise) by only an addition of 4-5 people.
I'm not disagreeing with you there. The addition of four or five people with the specific aim of changing the place to suit themselves would probably be successful.

I'm not sure if the current userbase would appreciate it.

By the change, I'm going to assume you mean a small group move across and slowly change PB into GD.

Why bother, just stay here.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote