View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2004, 19:20   #241
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: Masters of Andromeda IV (New Horizons - Out of the Ashes)

ooc// very good Kama, now can anyone tell me which one's me? //ooc

*The alarms were sounding loudly. They were very annoying. Peter King opened his eyes to see a darkened room, the inside of his cabin. It had been greatly improved on the last refit, with a proper bed, chairs and the rest. Of course, everything had been greatly improved on the last refit. PK doubted there was a weapon in the universe that could take out the Striker Draconis' new shield systems while they were at full power. Tech had come up with some rather interesting new weapons too. By the sound of the alarms, it was time to see how well they performed. He jumped up, pulled on a navy jacket and the rest of his uniform and rushed out of the door. A few minutes later, he arrived on the battle deck which was already a hive of activity . PK quickly took his seat in the centre of the room and asked for a situation report..*

LRO - The Devoran are here, 8 concordat classes, multiple fighter groups.

SRO - Allied vessels are moving to engage, including various classes, led by our Devastator Super-Carrier.

"Well let's get this show on the road. I assume you've started charging weapons?

GO - Aye sir, 4 Linear Drives, 3 Black Hole Generators, 2 Particle Cannon on their way to being charged. The new Tau Cannon are ready to be fired on your command. Nova Cannon and Tau Missiles ready to be deployed at your leisure.

"Alright. Leave the ADVENT generator powered down. We obviously don't want to impede the Worldships' escape. Engage the cloak and bring sensors to maximum. All crew are to arm and make ready for combat, especially the brigadesmen, I want to see how well they'll perform. Launch all 20 Black Drakes, they're on interception duty, taking out any fighters or missiles that come our way. Now, let's get those new shields up and running."

ISO - Aye sir. Meta Shieldsing System engaged, boosting power to the shield grid. Meta-Phasic Shields powering. Electromagnetic Shields online. Gravometeric Defence Grid locked in and ready. Vorlon Shieldsgoing up. All shield systems report green

WO - Weapons report green.

EO - Propulsion and power reports green.

LRO - All systems green sir.

"Then let's take the fight to them. SRO, take us evasive and swift. Target enemy vessel 7, all weapons..."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote