View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:33   #212
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Re: Masters of Andromeda IV (New Horizons - Out of the Ashes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
SO:All systems are green captain.

Helm: Docking clamps clear sir.

Hewitt: Get us out of this metal box. Take it slow.

*Hewitt stood upon the newly built command deck, arms behind his back - a casual but commanding figure riding a recently tamed wild animal for the first time. He should've been happy and some what excited. He should've been admiring the spiffy new command bridge from the unique vantage point provided by the elevated command deck. He should've been commenting on how nice the curved metal architecture suited his asetic tastes, how he admired the scores of operation staff working around the clock in the vast control pit below the expansive space lined with shiny new control panels mared only by the odd coffee 'rim stain'. But what he especially should've been admiring right about now is the marvelous view of the insides of the ANKAA shipyards as his ship creep out slowly into the deep space beyond, a view made possible by the ingenious polarised, one-way plasti-durasteel dome suspended several metres above him. But no. None of these things crossed Hewitt's mind, something had put him in a foul mood.

His father.

Even now as he stared forward at the region of space before him, the four large black cruisers with their stylised commercial gold logos and eccentric grey lines drifted into his field of vision. Hewitt growled something unpleasant under his breath as the memory of the last meeting with the captain of those ships re-surfaced in his memory.

"You're lucky the feds have bigger fish to fry at the moment for I seriously doubt they would've let you hold the FSS Excellisior for as long as they have."

"The ships name is the 'Pandora' Paul, and what's my affairs got to do with you huh?"

"They've got everything to do with me since you carry the family name along with all the inherited responsiblities. And it's DAD you little punk and don't you f*ckin' forget it."

"Kiss my ass rummy."

"Now what's with that hey? I'm you're genetic old man ffs. Haven't you heard the phrase 'Respect you elders'?"

"No, but the words 'Genetics is a curse' do come to mind however. Now if you'll excuse me I've got more important matters to attend to like washing my own ass..."

"WTF!? You're not going any where until I f*ckin' say so!"

"Let go of me you old fart or so help me god I'll REALLY make it known what I think of you."

"*Chuckles* What? You would hit your old man? Not likely."

"Don't push me pops."

"Ooooo... my son is mad at me. Quick! Someone hold me! I'm shaking! I need comfort! Bartender! Double scotch on the rocks! HAHAHA!"

"This is you last f*cking warning you old bastard."

"*Slurp!* *SLAM!* Try it pup. I'll have you on the floor so fast you'll wonder if you ever woke up this morning."

"Rrrrrrrrr..."

The rest was a bit hazy after that. And sore. So very very sore...*
Actions Noted
arrived at ANKAA

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote