Thread: Animal Rights
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:18   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Animal Rights

i agree not to torture, eat, mutilate, assault, or otherwise painfully violate other human beings partly on the principle that they have made a similar agreement with respect to me.

not to say that i'm down with torturing animals, but just to say that 'humans are just like any other animals' isn't fair,

humans are animals that can be on the record as not planning to chew on my still-living body.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote