View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 12:40   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bottom of the Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Oh and making education actually relevant and useful to the kids would probably be a start.
The national curriculum is bullshit - how many of them give a shit about WW2 or trigonometry? They need to be taught how to get a job.
The education system should really have higher goals than churning out good little workers. Plato would punch you in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I'd also like to point out all the countries that are at the top of that list are social democratic countries and the ones at the bottom are mainly capitalist.
Well yeah, but thats normally a function of the metrics used. If I handpick my rankings criteria to favour social democratic countries then it isnt very surprising or interesting that social democratic countries come top of the final list. Look at all the silly quality of llife surveys that have been designed to put Norway/Sweden at #1 for instance.

Last edited by Nodrog; 17 Feb 2007 at 13:09.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote