View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 23:44   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bottom of the Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Most people spend too much time online, or out drunk with friends.
I don't think any of these things are inherently bad, it's more of how they fit into lifestyles generally. There's nothing wrong with teenage drinking for example - there are plenty of "good" kids who get drunk with their friends but generally act within sane boundaries, don't bother other people, etc. I think surveys have shown that alcohol use in girls is often higher in families with higher incomes - and indeed most of the middle class girls I know (who get good exam results, etc) are quite heavy drinkers.

I'd say one of the worst things about being a kid in this country is the huge pressures imposed by marketing (in the widest possible sense - not just advertisements per se). Not just to buy the latest fad but a more general pressure to be living in a certain kind of way (of which sex and money play a huge part). When you get older it's easier to see it's all bollocks but I remember feeling utterly gutted at times because I couldn't afford some random product or other. And then older children have to deal with the fairly horrific effects of body/lifestyle fascism. No wonder we have more mental illnesses than in other countries.

And that's without even starting on our criminally poor education system...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote