View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 19:43   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bottom of the Class

This morning I was reading, in my local newspaper, an article on a study that some group had done. They had ranked 21 countries on various, vague standards, to determine which countries were the best countries for children to grow up in. The US finished 20th on the list.

The only saving features of the result were:

1. The Norwegians were not listed in the top four. (I didn't want to have to listen to Zhukov.)

and

2. The United Kingdom ranked 21st.

What do you think of the general atmosphere for children in the UK (or your home country)?

I think that the figures for the US are probably skewed by the large number of immigrant children in the US.