View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2007, 06:22   #44
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Segregation rears its ugly head.....again.

I'm slightly confused are we comparing insane people within certain countries, their governments, or a mixture of the two?? I'm not really sure if theres any point in comparing two distant countries in any manner if it doesn't affect me (assuming im not an activist); regardless for completeness its worth pointing out that the sub-continent as a whole doesn't function on 'social levels' that are easily separable into things like misogyny, after all India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka have all elected female Presidents/Prime Ministers in the last 50 years.