Thread: Reunion
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:42   #35
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
We never were a contender for the #1 spot, even when we were ranked #1.

Plus we dont care about the future, we decided what is the best for us present - not in the future.
I don't think you never were a contender. You became #1for a short while didn't you, would have have broken the nap with 1up at that point, who knows what would have happened, teaming with ND you would have had a reasonable good chance on finishing on top against 1up.

I can't been sure ofcourse as i do not know much of your internal policies, but i know you would have had the players to back it up at that point. I understand you didn't do it, but saying you never were a contender is just wrong, you were, but you decided not to play for it in the end.