View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:30   #54
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulations Greenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Yes, so why are complaining? You threw a run of swearing at me when I blew it out on remarking your opinion as Ascendancy opinion (which I apologized for), and you're now using it as an excuse, when you've done the same yourself, for having insulted me?
No I am just trying to annoy you