Thread: "Blocks"
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:50   #44
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
Hearty please enlighten me what did i state? specially also as i have done nothing in politics up to now

If i remember we have hardly taled this round nor been to often in same channels where i talked so please come with info

and also the gal setups as it was max 2 gals i helped setting up
Ok, so it might not have been your mistake (we will never know, because as usual nobody except the parties which did actually make the agreements know about the details and I wasn't part of it ), but here is what you said in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
(I am a friend of stagnant politics as I rather have 1 friend for whole round than 4 friends rotating)
That does definately support my claim that if you were HC you'd be one of those which would prefer to block pre-round