View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 14:10   #44
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Concerns about PA administration

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well its not the point im after here. this a teamgame not a singelplayer game think its time to actually look at it that way and yes proved cheating is ofc a valid reson for clousings.

but with the fluid rulings of the eula some ppl get closed for something and other dont for the same thing..

hope i can make my point clear but i dubt it really :/
The only difference is what we can prove. People who break the rules from a MH point of view will remain closed if we can prove it. IF we cannot then we have no alternative but to open them. I think this is not only the fairest way to do things but the only way to do them. Would u rather we closed everyone regardless? or left everyone open regardless? this seems to be what you are aiming for.

As regarding fleet name abuse. If people report to us that someone is using abusive fleet names we will change them and warn/close the person depending on the severity of the case. I suppose again we should ether do nothing or close them all regardless.

This is the same for every action an admin may take against a planet. We cannot have one rule set in stone for every case as every case is different.

What we do have in place is an appeal system ware people can come and appeal their case before an Admin. When this happens the case will be reviewed by at leaste one other person on the admin team and a discussion will take place about the punishment given and the severity of the crime. This means that all cases are agreed by at leaste 2 admins which gives a bit more fairness to the people affected.

Please though if you think im off the mark on the way we handle things i would love to hear some suggestions. If you dont like the way things are done how about giving us some ideas of what you think is the fairest way to handle things rather than complaining endlessly try to contrabute somthing.