View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 23:05   #22
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Concerns about PA administration

The key issue is that it is soooo easy to get away with cheating by using a little common sense. It's also pretty common for the cheating players to only do so for an initial boost to the start of their round, then play normally afterwards. VNC is regularly cited as one method that is virtually impossible to stop. There are many ways to farm while making it look like a regular attack.
I've been saying for years that the only way to reliably catch the top cheaters is for someone close to turn them in. And with the closeknit groups left in PA I don't see that ever happening.