View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2009, 18:27   #33
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Heathrow expansion to go ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue View Post
and indeed Boris Johnson's proposal, was to simply build an airport somewhere else, The Thames Estuary I believe, so perhaps not the saviours you were looking for.
I'm not expecting to find any party that's got completely sensible policies I agree with. Labour's record on climate change is awful, and the lib dems have an ideological opposition to nuclear power that just isn't sensible IMO.

The Tories have also promised not to allow the construction of coal power stations without a guarantee of carbon capture & storage. Labour haven't. They also promise more investment in rail and less aviation expansion from when I last checked.

This is pretty big for me, I'd never have considered voting Tory until about a year ago.

Will hopefully get round to the rest of your post when I have more time. <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote