View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 00:49   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Heathrow expansion to go ahead

I know in Norway you may not have gotten the news that the ice age has ended, however, there was one. It was in all of the papers.

I am not sure how one explains the warming of the planet over an extensive period of time before man was even possibly a factor in climate.

I also note that most indications are that the earth has been cooling now for about a decade. Your generation will live to see the debate move from what to do about global warming to what to do about global cooling.

I have lived to see the so called "experts" move from dire warnings about the world being on the verge of a new ice age to the current hysteria about global warming. I predict that you will live to see it swing back.

Scientists make their bones and get there grants by backing up the scientific establishment until that gets over done and then the contrarians take over and make their bones and get their grants by proving the proceeding group of experts were idiots.

There was a time when all of the experts agreed the world was flat but that didn't make them right.