View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 20:47   #28
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R31 rumour thread

It doesn't make me feel good at all because the truth is that my own contribution towards Asc winning this round is about as significant as yours was in stopping us. Which is to say very little. So my point isn't that your goal in opposing us was wrong but that you approached it incorrectly. I just don't think the Jihad school of PA is ever going to be effective given the importance of value in determining the final result. Truthfully VgN would have been a far greater pain is the ass if they'd managed to keep roids for some part of the round and had then been around to oppose us when it mattered more.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote