Thread: ID Theft/Fraud
View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 00:29   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ID Theft/Fraud

someone i work with, came into work last monday (his name is chris just in case you are wondering( and said, 'my parents have just got their barclays statement this morning, someone has taken 9 grand off them this month'

to you its second hand info, as its come through another agent, but to me, it was first hand, as it came through someone who was technically invloved, and certainly an eyewitness when they opened the statement.

and no, i have not exaggerated the amount involved, although i must admit i do not know the spending patterns of the people involved, i would make a pretty safe guess that they are fairly careful spenders

EDIT: just to shoot yahwe down some more, a couple of points:

1. although the couple are technically middle class, they certainly dont have the kind of money where 9k could go missing without them noticing.

2. my mother in law is substantially more well off than me, and is renowned for spending silly amounts, yet still gets phone calls from barclaycard on a regular basis about her spending patterns