Thread: It is Official
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 12:31   #30
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It is Official

A few years ago, one of my then lecturers (we used to call him "Grand dad" because of his age, maner, forgetfullness and generally likeable "fuddy duddiness", the girls loved him) took his two grandsons out shopping in the car one day; to some large out of town complex whos name I now forget. He leaves the kids in the car, and goes and does the shopping. After shopping he leaves the building and takes the train home. It`s only when he gets home, everyone asks "Where are the kids?"

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote