Thread: It is Official
View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 20:08   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: It is Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
Once, when cooking something in a saucepan and simultaneously boiling water in a kettle, I picked both up and left the saucepan where the kettle should be and the kettle on the hob.

After a couple of seconds I realised my mistake, which was pointed out most poignantly as the base of the kettle burst into flames.
First post in this thread thats actually made me laugh.

Things which explode/go on fire by accident are usually very amusing.

The Twin Towers for example. Or a London Tube Train. Maybe even a good old red London bus.

Top Bombing!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote